BLACK BAMBOO BRA - MADE IN FRANCE
VERY COMFY BLACK BAMBOO BRA.
To wear home and chill, or outside under a nice shirt, for example.
Just like all of the pieces handmade in our workshop, this bra is:
- soft and breathable: made of bamboo fibre, which means that they are extremely soft, hypoallergenic and so comfy, you'll won't feel it!
- comfortable shape: for yoga, to stay home and chill, or for going out paired with a nice shirt.
- 100% made in France: like everything we do.
Regenerated bamboo fibre woven in France and coloured with eco-friendly inks and dyes. Design, cutting, tailoring and printing done in Paris.
Maison TFK is a French lingerie and homewear brand which offers soft clothing for your skin, for Earth, and for your style.
Satisfaction or refund
Eco-friendly delivery (no planes)
3DS secure payment
WOMAN BRA TO WEAR BY ITSELF OR PAIRED WITH ANY TOP.
- because regenerated bamboo fibre is very soft, breathable, hypoallergenic, and hydrophilic (that means it absorbs humidity way more than other fibres). The fibre is sustainable and remains soft even after multiple washes, so you can wear them every day if you'd like!
- because we carefully designed the pattern for your greatest comfort. We also took special consideration in the finishing seams, especially in the areas where you move the most so you can be as comfortable as possible.
- because everything we make is 100% certified French made: our bamboo is woven by our supplier factory in Northern France and the design, cutting and tailoring are all done in France (we have had the "Fabriqué à Paris" label since its creation).
- and because the dyes and inks we use are sustainable and eco-friendly: they are Oeko-Tex certified, and respect your skin and the environment.
SHAPE : Like a sports bra with a gum under the chest. Double crossed front and airy back shape (like a hole, but on purpose!)
PLAIN BLACK, with TOUCAN RIBBON on the side.
COMPOSITION : 93% Bamboo - 7% Spandex
MACHINE WASHABLE up to 30°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron (bamboo is a fibre that does not crease... exciting, right?).