Maison TFK is a lifestyle lingerie and homewear concept with cuddly clothing for adults.
A brand which makes quality timeless pieces you can wear anywhere (apart from lingerie pieces cause that would make you creepy).
With comfortable pieces designed to be a pleasure to wear, made of soft textile fibres, with a nice cut, cause we won't above everything else feel uncomfortable in our clothes !
The brand exists since 2014 but we recently reshaped it with a completely new product line, a bigger homewear collection with pyjies, bathrobes and the Doodoo, quite essential from our pieces.
Our Studio (you will see mentioned here and there in our website under "Studio TFK") works jointly with our customers to design the patterns and prints which are inspiring you most, detailed through our polls and chats on social media, and the online and real-life surveys.
Our creations are thus inspired by our lifestyle, your preferences, and Nature.
Our model consists of tailoring with limited quantities. That means we make precisely the number of items our customers ordered on the shop. But also that we don't do big sale on our pieces to "make some space" for the next collection.
In addition, we release new pieces based on your needs and will, not at all based on seasons. So we sollicitate your view quite regularly through our newsletter and social media, to ask you for your preferences and selections.
We work, most of the time, through pre-ordering : you order, we launch the confection process and you get your natural fibre piece with a slight delay, that would be notified to you, obviously.
Our confection process is ethical and local :
- we design all our pieces in our Parisian Studio.
- we cut, tailor and fabric in our Parisian ateliers (still!).
- we buy everything we need to French suppliers. For instance, the gums we use for boxers and panties come from our long-time partner Manutex, who's factory is based in Basque country, South-Western France.
- we realize the prints and embroideries in Paris area, equals as close as possible to the place your lingerie and clothes are tailored.
To make a long story short, our products are 100% French fabric and this fabrication takes place as close as possible to the place we are based in. Plus we work only with French workshops respecting the working ethics and salary equality as they are defined under French law.
We choose the on three criteria :
- the quality, working with serious labelled suppliers with a traditional know-how and sharing our values, like the French Manufacture of Textile based in Northern France.
- the softness. Originally, maybe, our designer can't stand any "scratching clothing", of any kind (what an idea, right ?) and it is completely possible to make clothes both comfortable AND soft-touch.
That's why we foster fibres like bamboo, linen, organic cotton more than hemp and jute, which are seriously eco-friendly but not that comfy if it comes to tangas or panties (we can't even think about it).
- and the fibres properties. Our textiles are all made of natural fibres, eco-friendly (Oeko-Tex certified as per the sewing process, the dyes and inks used for the prints), and hypoallergenic. Which means they are perfectly adapted to sensitive skins we can find around what we call intimacy areas.
Each one of our product is made of natural fibres, soft-touch, respecting Earth and your skin, but also your style, come on !