BAMBOO NAVY BLUE SHORTIES - MADE IN FRANCE
Navy blue bamboo shorties to wear hight-waist or low-waist.
Just like all of the pieces handmade with love in our workshop, these shorties are:
- soft and breathable: made of soft-touch bamboo fibre, that they are hypoallergenic and so comfy, you'll see!
- comfortable construction: no seams around the thighs, so no marks through the outfit and a cool feeling of second skin.
- 100% French made: ethical confection in France, like any of our pieces, since the beginning and forever.
- PLAIN NAVY BLUE.
Regenerated bamboo fibre woven in France and coloured with eco-friendly inks and dyes. Design, cutting, tailoring and printing done in Paris.
Maison TFK is a French lingerie and homewear brand which offers soft clothing for your skin, for Earth, and for your style.
Satisfaction or refund
Eco-friendly delivery (no planes)
3DS secure payment
SHORTIES YOU WILL FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WEARING, HERE IS WHY:
- because regenerated bamboo fibre is very soft, breathable, hypoallergenic, and hydrophilic (that means it absorbs humidity way more than other fibres). The fibre is sustainable and remains soft even after multiple washes, no more itchy underwear and uncomfortable feeling.
- because we carefully designed the pattern for your greatest comfort. We also took special consideration in the finishing seams, especially in the areas close to your intimacy, Ladies.
- because everything we make is 100% certified French made: the design, cutting and tailoring are all done in France (we have had the "Fabriqué à Paris" label since its creation).
- and because the dyes and inks we use to print those colors are sustainable and eco-friendly: they are Oeko-Tex certified, and respect your skin and the environment.
SHAPE: shorties with gum around the waist, no seams around the thighs for more comfort, cute details for aesthetics at the front. To wear low or high-waist.
COMPOSITION : 95% Bamboo - 5% Spandex
MACHINE WASHABLE up to 30°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron (bamboo is a fibre that does not crease... exciting, right?).