BATHROBE MADE OF SPONGE BAMBOO AND LINEN
A UNISEX BAMBOO AND LINEN SPONGE BATHROBE
This bathrobe is one of our favourite, you may love it because:
- it's soft ! It's a new fibre woven in a Northern France workshop, with spongy linen and bamboo.
- it keeps the bamboo and linen properties: hypoallergenic, hydrophilic and temperature regulating.
- the confection process is 100% French, as usual, completely ethically made.
- we embroidered a cute turquoise sea horse on the pocket.
Regenerated bamboo and linen fibre woven in France and tainted with eco-friendly inks and dyes. Design, cutting, tailoring and printing done in Paris.
Maison TFK is a French lingerie and homewear brand which offers soft clothing for your skin, for Earth, and for your style.
Satisfaction or refund
Eco-friendly delivery (no planes)
3DS secure payment
WE ADDED SOME BATHWEAR IN THE HOMEWEAR!
Unisex bathrobe made of sponge bamboo and linen.
- bamboo and linen fibre with a soft-touch feeling, de bambou et lin très douce au toucher, breathable and hypoallergenic. You don't sweat in this fibre, and it absorbs, of course ! It's a quality fibre remaining the same after multiple washes.
- unique and unisex shape studied carefully to wear home, after shower, on holidays, or anywhere you want.
- this bathrobe is 100% French made: the fibre is woven in a Northern France workshop. The design, cut and confection processes take place in Paris (we were awarded had the "Fabriqué à Paris" label since its creation).
- the fibre is Oeko-Tex certified, thus respecting your skin, and your planet.
SHAPE : long sleeves, long shape and double belt to tighten on the waist. Embroidered pocket on the left-side.
EMBROIDERY : turquoise blue sea horse you may fall in love with.
SIZE : S/M and M/L available.
COMPOSITION : 70% Bamboo - 27% Linen - 3%Spandex
MACHINE WASHABLE up to 30°C. Do not use fabric softener because it is chemical and aggressive to the fibres (but you do whatever you want of course).